My Breast Reduction Surgery & Self-Love
In this week’s episode, Rachael dives into her own personal experience of having a breast reduction surgery, and how you can both deeply love yourself while still desiring to change a part of your physical identity.
In this episode Rachael covers:
- Her reasons for getting the surgery and her experience of her adolescence
- Things that come up when you’re in the process of changing your body
- The steps required to get booked into the surgery in Canada and the time leading up to the surgery
- The day of the surgery & the first few days afterwards
- What’s needed after the surgery & what to expect during healing
- How you can both love yourself and desire to change your body
- How we get to decide what’s best for us
Why spend our precious time in our human experience struggling and not liking ourselves, we get to feel into the full spectrum of who we are.
Your body loves you and supports you.
Thank you so much for tuning in!
Compression Surgical Bra: https://amzn.to/3LOS7bR
Connect & Work With Rachael:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please let me know by leaving a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts, or sharing this episode on your Stories!
It means so much and it helps us reach more gorgeous souls that need to hear these messages!
**There are Affiliate links included in this description that I get a small commission from 🧡**
Stay connected with me!
Join my mailing list to receive the juiciest downloads, channeled messages, actionable & supportive info & exclusive access to promotions that I only share with my list!