Vulnerability breaks down the illusion of hierarchy
In this week’s episode
Rachael talks about vulnerability as a leader, and knowing that sharing your vulnerable truths is medicine for others.
Rachael Breaks Down:
- Her path as a leader and that vulnerability is part of it
- How sharing and voicing your story is courageous and freeing
- That it is uncomfortable to be vulnerable, but that is part of the reason to do it
- That allowing yourself to be seen is medicine
- The value of somatic sensing and creating boundaries
- How your past experiences can be a path to growth
- That you really can’t fuck it up
- That our vision and our purpose is not about us, it’s about the collective
- What it means to be an embodied leader
It’s not always going to be comfortable. You’re not always going to be confident, but you can lean into the courage that exists when you’re doing something brave. What is alive within you? What do you really want to share?
Your unique voice is brilliant and the world needs you.
Thank you so much for tuning in!
If you loved the topic of this post, be sure to listen to the full, unedited podcast episode of The Embodied Leadership Podcast through the links at the top of the page.
Please reach out and connect with myself below 👇
Connect With Rachael:
Stay connected with me!
Join my mailing list to receive the juiciest downloads, channeled messages, actionable & supportive info & exclusive access to promotions that I only share with my list!